Check this video out,
the first part the video stopped for a few seconds is not hang, he was typing cheat codes so he paused i think :>
BTW, PON'S BIRTHDAY UPDATE is below this post, in case you didn't notice.
L4D TELETUBBIES
Im feeling very emotional, okay i dont know why too zz.
Sometimes i shouldn't look forward to some things.
Every time i be happy and anticipate much, all i get back is grumpiness.
I want to have a happy beginning on every one of these days but smthg just has to kill it.
Im so moodless now lah, sighs sighs sighs.
I can't stand it anymore, i don't deserve whatever i get.
Like why, srsly.
I hate wed, thurs and fridays.
)':
the first part the video stopped for a few seconds is not hang, he was typing cheat codes so he paused i think :>
BTW, PON'S BIRTHDAY UPDATE is below this post, in case you didn't notice.
L4D TELETUBBIES
Im feeling very emotional, okay i dont know why too zz.
Sometimes i shouldn't look forward to some things.
Every time i be happy and anticipate much, all i get back is grumpiness.
I want to have a happy beginning on every one of these days but smthg just has to kill it.
Im so moodless now lah, sighs sighs sighs.
I can't stand it anymore, i don't deserve whatever i get.
Like why, srsly.
I hate wed, thurs and fridays.
)':
No comments:
Post a Comment