Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I got the last bite, try to fight

GAH HAPPY MERRY MOTHER'S DAY.
myspace graphic at Gickr
It's so annoying how i can't get to slp!
Ughhhhhh, and later on tutorial's @ 12pm
Which means i hafta wake up @ 10am
Which means i have 4 hours of sleep.
or less.


TSK.
I H8 MY INSOMNIA PROBLEM. >:
Anyways, i'm quite happy that me and seow hung managed to study until tutorial 2 for Biz Stats alr! (-:

I miss my baby boy.
He has road march today! >:
So he didnt book out.
Beebee, faster meet me im mizzing youuuuuuuu many many much much.

Ahwells. Am gonna try get some rest.
Irritated loads of people with me voice today when i sucked in helium(:
Hehe, i swallowed 3-4 balloons of helium! :O

otc otc otc omg nervoussssssssss
When should i go?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment