Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dirty Rich Beautiful

Hello strawberry shortcakes! (:

Just came back from H & I 's birthday party. :> Hope you like the gifts!
Anyway, school is starting soon luh )-: Sighs. I wish i could have holidyas everyday!
Oh ya, i ate close to 100 lala-s @ the party @.@ Haven't lao sai yet lor! (:
Thanks for the food whoever who cooked!!! :D

oh yah, my lesby kim's birthday pictures with seowhung! :)
(Will blog about Kim lesby's birthday after i get the pictures ok!)

Okay i know i said like i h8 music and stuffs but my blogsong is awesome lor!
You're a goddammit droopy peacock if you dont like it ^^V
~

Anyway here are some pictures on BSC Mid Autumn helpout day!

Many thanks to Celeste!:

Me, Sheryl, Bernard, Shayne, Rambert


The girls! (-:

Hehe, she's very cute lor! :>


Half the time you will see this 2 lamers doing crazy stuff HAHA! 8-)

Trying out Celeste's HTC!
I tell you her phone is awesomw warsome! (-: I TOTALLY LUVVVV ITTTT MAXXX

My love for life, haha don't jealous bee! <:

Working hard on doing the set up.....

Me, Sheryl, Huiwen! (:

Me and Zaxe with our pink candles!
Shld have seen her face when i took all the pink candles away, haha! Epic :)

SPOT ME WITH CHANG ER! (-:


ME & CELESTE! :D

Presley (:


Hadi! Hope you like our present! <:
Tho i highly doubt you'll wear it out LOL.


The mooncakes me and Sheryl served! :>


The girls! (:


Chester's "PLEASURE" FACE HAHAHA
Look like tikopeh. 8-D



Cute ShiHua!

Us @ work! Serving elderly(:

AWESOMENESS (:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The effects in Celeste's htc!
:


Nice right nice right! :> Like dope only.

Anyways i have many things to tell you readers about! (:
I just have them all messed up in my head, not knowing where to start UGHS. )-:
Kay denz, imy baby! I have surprise for you when you come back HAHA.

I miss dance, this is super good.
DONT WATCH YOU ARE NOT HUMAN :>


No comments:

Post a Comment