Friday, February 26, 2010

Ten million dollars worth


Today's 26th feb! :-D
Happy birthday Georgina! :) Hehe. KAY LAH GEORGE!
Enjoy ure birthday! :>

&Rodney's was ytd! :> Happy belated! ^^



Today's special cos like i woke up early today, even before my alarm clock or my morning calls... WHICH NEVER HAPPENS cause im either always late or too tired. I slept @ 5am leh! HAHA im so awesome lah! (SHY SMILE)

Normally i wake up 1-3 hours after my alarm clock and get my friends all pissed trying to wake me up HEHE * BIG SMILE* . :>

And i was damn frigging full of ENERGY dun ask me why. I think the Chicken Essence thingy i drank yesterday took effect only today. Woke up, jumped out of bed and skipped out of my room and screamed " HI MUMMY!!!!!!!"
And my mother was like BIG-EYED and STONED FACE :D

*JUMPS AROUND!!*

Days like this- 0.000001% HAHA. I always sleep more than like 10 hours if my timetable permits.

See, proves it's my day for TOTO whooo! Gna go pick 7 lucky numbers and call God to bless them! YAY im gonna EAT the 10 million dollars whole LOLOLOL.

If i get ten million dollars i..... haha. IDK LEH!
I will buy myself one DSLR . haha. :D

Gna meet QP later. EVEN LUCKIER!
We are going to choose another 7 numbers for toto :D
BYEBYE time to bathe and go school to take exam.
2 MORE PAPERS TO GO!!!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment