Never thought this would one day happen.
How do you learn to let go of something you want alot? Especially when you used to be able to get almost anything you wanted. And if it means alot to you, would you just......
let. it. slip. away. or. fight. for. it?
Even if it's obviously outta your reach.

Babygirls, i want to dedicate this post to you all!!! :P
Thanks for always being there even like on the blog or over phones.... You babies mean the world to me! :>
And all your advice and comfort... THOSE WERE ALL i needed when i am down. I really miss you all! HAHA and we've been updating the blog frequently for quite some time alr! CLAP HANDS! :P Hahaha. Don't stop okay?
random pictures of us. :D I MISS EVERYTHING!
*TEARS LIKE MAD*





I NEEDA BIG BIG HUG. :) LuvYA all MAXIMUM BlastzzzzzzZ
Fucking hell miss you all. Rllyyy alot :( DAMN. Gonna make a compulsory outing soon.
NO EXCUSES/MC/PARENTS LETTER
http://quelicpacks.blogspot.com
I UPDATED HAHAH I KNOW ABT THE SAMEEEE THING AGAIN C:
HEHE^^
TOMORROW IS THE START OF MY EXAM WEEK!
CANNOT WAIT FOR 1ST MARCH!
FUCKHELLYEAH!
WISH ME ALL THE GOODYBESTLUCK YAY! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment