Hello all, just hanged up. Was chatting with my love.
Claire Francis (Heartshape)

Noooo how can this happen now :( Found out quite a handful. Sad, angry, shocking stuffs.
Haha. I have no idea why the sudden stir in commotion recently. Ahwells. Exam's in a week or two. Im not prepared. I need an accounting teacher please. REALLY. sighs.

:( Why now. I need time. Im confused everywhere.
Gna go do my script now and wait for Damien to come over. He's gg army on Friday! Gna chit chat and after that head to ICE to find Bean and Jun Hao and Hao Jun- to beat his 38sec score DAMN IT Haha.


Socio presentation tmr. Wish me luck kayz.
(-: 2010 is gonna be promising. (Really hoping!)
Blog about our successful prawning trip tmrw kayz! Pictures on my fbook! (-:
Also me and SH's webcam pics up soon ^^ Love my steady sis.
Pictures :>








Byebye. :>
Where did i go wrong.
Claire Francis (Heartshape)

Noooo how can this happen now :( Found out quite a handful. Sad, angry, shocking stuffs.
Haha. I have no idea why the sudden stir in commotion recently. Ahwells. Exam's in a week or two. Im not prepared. I need an accounting teacher please. REALLY. sighs.

:( Why now. I need time. Im confused everywhere.
Gna go do my script now and wait for Damien to come over. He's gg army on Friday! Gna chit chat and after that head to ICE to find Bean and Jun Hao and Hao Jun- to beat his 38sec score DAMN IT Haha.


Socio presentation tmr. Wish me luck kayz.
(-: 2010 is gonna be promising. (Really hoping!)
Blog about our successful prawning trip tmrw kayz! Pictures on my fbook! (-:
Also me and SH's webcam pics up soon ^^ Love my steady sis.
Pictures :>








Byebye. :>
Where did i go wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment