Thursday, February 18, 2010

Awkward

Haha hihi all! Kay, im kinda lazy to edit all the 198 pictures into a big grid now so i'll just post a few pictures up okay! (-: JONATHAN SEOW I TOMORROW DEN UPLOAD KAY I V TIRED NOW LOL.

Met Steady sister and headed dwn to Plaza Sing first. CAUSE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME LATE CHAOTA GUY LOL we shopped arnd and had some light stuffs @ Secret recipe :) Love their salad and cake! :> Wna go back there to chill one day.


After they arrived we headed over to SMU to study, damn it lah! Realized cannot use their wireless and i brought my laptop along!!!! heavy ttm. o.o In the end didnt manage to study much haha. fail ah! LOL.

Headed to XINWANG to eat dinner. WALAO Clarence is JOKER TTM I SWEAR! Talk to him can laugh until stomach pain! ^^ Haha! You caught the Eiffel tower damn fast hor! :> LOL! Totally lolling session. :>





Spent alot of money today ah! That's the problem with CNY! I spend money like free like that, yet i don't feel the pain :o lol. Tomorrow gna shop for Rodney's present w kor. @ Night head 2 a4 to mug! :-) Sounds like a workable plan heeeeeee.

One month back i lost someone whom i thought meant the world to me, till now i do miss him @ times but yes. I guess i can say im over him. Tried to talk to him today, well if we can't be friends either it's fine with me. It's all the happy memories that i'll keep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment