WO YAO HUAT XIA QU! :)
Wo yao exams kuai dian guo lah.
Wo yao exams kuai dian guo lah.
He's damn cute! >TALKING ABT THE DOG And and haha when i walked him over to A4 he kept finding Makus LOL. Not fairrrrr but still fluffie's uber uber cuteeeee :P I have this thing for animals (:

Birthdays a plenty!
24-danny
25-rodney
26-George
6mar-Junhao
24 FEB! :D
Apart from the fact that my sucky Macro paper's today later on @2:30pm (!!!)...
It's DANNY THE MAN'S BIRTHDAY! ^^

Haha DANNY!! :-D HAPPY 19TH! Thanks for always being the nice guy! Lol. Although nowadays you always betray ah. :P
Im rlly gladdd to be back w all of them! Serious! Last time when i was 14+, 15, we used to hang out like nobody's business. I rmbr once w Jo, Danny, Jasper and Bean. We hanged out @ Scape park, and i burped till i lost my voice HAHA! But after sometime we drifted, had our boyfriends and stuff. :B
@Least i made a comebackkkkkk :> HEHE walao. I'm never giving up my friends for someone else againz. Gotta accept me for who i am!
BACK TO DANNY! :D Danny hope u liked the handmade cheesecake HAHA by junhao and haojun! :-D I ATE ALOT OF IT HAHAHA Damn nice :D






























bet you were secretly touched right! ^^
And see! Makus broke his ankle just to be there today LOLOL. No lah, coincidentally his ankle hurt so whoo! Can book out. Fated to see you today one^^ Hope you like our present! WEAR OUT AH! C:
Bean even kissed a dog for you and Guixiang got humped by a dog for you.
Makus had a hard time choosing his bike for you and i did Jo's essay for you.
HAHA EVERYTHING FOR YOU C:
(: HAHA!
Cos this was somewhat impromptu, i'm guessing you're gna get drinkdrankdrunk with george @ Ice soon lol :D
Luvya manymany DannyPhantom Darl have an awesome birthday! \m/
How now brown cow. I look into your eyes and see someone else. :( But it's okay. As long as you're happy! So I decided I'm giving up today. :> Lotsa luck but i still XOXO you ^^ xxxxxxxx xxx
24-danny
25-rodney
26-George
6mar-Junhao
24 FEB! :D
Apart from the fact that my sucky Macro paper's today later on @2:30pm (!!!)...
It's DANNY THE MAN'S BIRTHDAY! ^^
Haha DANNY!! :-D HAPPY 19TH! Thanks for always being the nice guy! Lol. Although nowadays you always betray ah. :P
Im rlly gladdd to be back w all of them! Serious! Last time when i was 14+, 15, we used to hang out like nobody's business. I rmbr once w Jo, Danny, Jasper and Bean. We hanged out @ Scape park, and i burped till i lost my voice HAHA! But after sometime we drifted, had our boyfriends and stuff. :B
@Least i made a comebackkkkkk :> HEHE walao. I'm never giving up my friends for someone else againz. Gotta accept me for who i am!
BACK TO DANNY! :D Danny hope u liked the handmade cheesecake HAHA by junhao and haojun! :-D I ATE ALOT OF IT HAHAHA Damn nice :D






























bet you were secretly touched right! ^^
And see! Makus broke his ankle just to be there today LOLOL. No lah, coincidentally his ankle hurt so whoo! Can book out. Fated to see you today one^^ Hope you like our present! WEAR OUT AH! C:
Bean even kissed a dog for you and Guixiang got humped by a dog for you.
Makus had a hard time choosing his bike for you and i did Jo's essay for you.
HAHA EVERYTHING FOR YOU C:
(: HAHA!
Cos this was somewhat impromptu, i'm guessing you're gna get drinkdrankdrunk with george @ Ice soon lol :D
Luvya manymany DannyPhantom Darl have an awesome birthday! \m/
How now brown cow. I look into your eyes and see someone else. :( But it's okay. As long as you're happy! So I decided I'm giving up today. :> Lotsa luck but i still XOXO you ^^ xxxxxxxx xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment