Wednesday, February 17, 2010

messed up mind

Photobucket
Just got off the phone with Babygirl Claire (-: Thanks babe for telling me what to do. I'll always be there for u just like u've been there for me. Promize. Luvv talking to my girls, I miss everyone alr! Girls can we meet up like REALLY meet up? After exams k?

~

Yesterday went to my grandmother's house to bai nian :)
NATALIE CAME BACK FROM ENGLAND!
Haha, she had a bad sunburn. *Winks* Luv my cousins maxxxx!! :-D

Photobucket

Camwhored alot hohoho. Peekchuressssss!

Sorry En En was forced to look gay for most of the pictures ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After that it was pretty late alr so i didn't head down to Chester's birthday party :( THEY WENT PRAWNING! Haha im going this sat! Haojun came hougang and fetched Me, Angela and Makus to Ron's aunt's house. The whole house was theirs. Lol. Open party for his bday/cny :>

It was like a gambling den i swear haha, alot of people. Didnt take pictures at all when everything was buzzing, haha. Only took pictures after everyone left and a few of us remained. HAHA. Won $50! Hehe :-D Thanks beannnn i didnt put money in the pool i teh him only. :> LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After cleaning up the place, Ron, Makus, Bean, George and Joanne went to makan and JH sent me home cuz Aunty Peggy came over to bainian! :-D Thank JH~!
Didn't get to sleep properly @ all today ROAR lol.

Headed to Yishun Starbucks and got my whole MACROECONS done with Junyan(: Now left to practice ^^ THANKS A MILLIONNNNNNNNN!! I owe u manzzzz :-D hehe.
Cabbed to my cousin's place to bainian again AND LAO YU SHENG!!!! :-D Was too tired, slept on the sofa and mummy ask me to go home and sleeeeeep :>

After that, got a call and headed down. Recieved VDAY gifts. So much effort was spent man.
He said not to reveal his identity so yeah. Thanks.. it was rlly sweet of ya (:
Never expected it......

Photobucket
Im sorry... But i'd rather tell u straight den lead u on... I h8 being led on, so i know how it feels if i led u on. I dun wna hurt u deeper. Im sorry... I really treat you like a good friend. Friendships can last longer right! I really appreciate all the effort, like... its so nice of u lah. I rlly didnt expect this.... :/ Im sorry i had to be harsh, rather than if u fell deeper. :x Im sorry.
Byebye all! :-D
Mugging tmrw with SH, my les and Jonathan.
This is prolly the last post before exams begin. Luv u all readers!
:-) Click my ads if any appear k!! :-) TAG ME TAG ME!~


No comments:

Post a Comment