Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love through it all

Howdy mateys! (:
Help me out and click on my adverts k! ^^
Photobucket
Currently my life's been rockin' \m/
With everybody i love around me, not much i can ask for.
:-)


One more paper! :-)
YES YES YES!


Photobucket

Haha. Ytd went to Punggol End with Makus, Junhao, Bean, Haojun, Joanne, Angela, George :P Played 007 with super stupid forfeits. I WONT DO ONE LOR! Lol. Got videos. Show you all when they are up on facebook! DAMN FUNNY AND EPIC, GOT ADULT CONTENT ALSO HAHAHA.

toto only come out 3 of my numbers i bought :(
22,26,37.

The other two numbers were 17, and 4,
My one was 18 and 5

TOTO Results: 4, 17, 22, 26,37 additional number 43.

haha. luck plays right round huh.
NO $10 MILLION :-(
But i won $ @ Shayne's house in Ban Luck after exams yesterday! :)
~~~~~~~


anyway....
Yesterday was uber special.

pimp myspace with Gickr

Haven't felt SO LOVED for such a long time alr.
I can still remember our meet ups before this.


Seeing your face,
laughing with you,
holding your hands,
hugging you.
All the camwhore sessions,
with your face next to mine.

I miss your voice and your touch.
What's better than life is love.

I miss you alr.
MISSING YOU DAMN BADLY.
I need to see you soon.

So...


Meet up soon okay? I love you,
.
.
.
.
QUELIC PACKS!
:-D

Hahahaha!
Had an AWESOMESAUCESOME Mini meet up session with my babies yesterday! :D
Gossiped and updated each other about our XOXO, life, school, happenings and so many other rubbish!! I totally miss them now like HOW I MISS LUO ZHI XIANG! Kay, MORE!

:) How can i get enough of you girls seriously.
^^

Photobucket
I don't need another lover. All of you will suffice :) hehe!
I miss hugging crabbie, disturbing ting, camwhoring with Jolene, Irritating Sheryl.
:(

what's QP outing without.....
Pictures! :>

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~

Some mixed pics of rodney's chalet and the day me and kor went to buy presents.
Haha. Danny came with us! WE HAD TO BUY HIS PRESENT TOO. Dunno how to do it man.
Haha, but managed to in the end. Bought for Ron, Danny, Rodney and Ytd george.
WOW. Feb birthdays rock like whoo like no money in my pockets alr. :P

Photobucket

Kay i have 3 folders on my desktop that i want to blog about!
-Eugay's kitties!
-Prawning during count down w Les and Eugay
-Jonathan me clarence seowhung

After exams after exams :D

And JUNBIN GOT 47K FROM TOTO LAH! Group 2.
dunno he really get or anyhow bomb!
Say real one leh! :> (If it's real im getting a free DSLR :O)
So it better be! haha. Hard to tell if its real cos he's like those talk rubbish 24/7 one!
PERSONALLY I THINK HE'S LYING BUT NO HARM HOPING! :D HEHE.

Photobucket
Waiting for Steady Sister's call and i'll be hopping over to Yishun to mug!^^
RA2 , I NEED TO PASS YOU!

My babies. Love you girls!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment