Damn dope.
10-11 years old only!
They can lock, break.. DO LUO ZHI XIANG'S MOVES! :D
Cute max too! Saw them in another video on Desiree's blog :P
HAD TO SHARE!
I don't know how to tell you you're the one i fell for... After all, I'm only your Sunday.
:) Now i guess i'll choose sweet friends over lovers. All the best with your devil. :) I give up :)
Today's paper was fine. :)
Tomorrow mugging macro! Goodluck to me :-)
Xoxo.
10-11 years old only!
They can lock, break.. DO LUO ZHI XIANG'S MOVES! :D
Cute max too! Saw them in another video on Desiree's blog :P
HAD TO SHARE!
I don't know how to tell you you're the one i fell for... After all, I'm only your Sunday.
:) Now i guess i'll choose sweet friends over lovers. All the best with your devil. :) I give up :)
Today's paper was fine. :)
Tomorrow mugging macro! Goodluck to me :-)
Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment