HAPPY START OF FEBRUARY EVERYONE!
Feb's gonna be gooooood I hope! ^^
Here is an extremely bright deceiving chio photo of me HAHAHA
Didn't go to lecture yesterday Lol was too damn tired. :( Met Wanyee and Qiang for AWESOME THAI FOOD @Nahkhon!! Its at Kovan~ I want to eat the yummy beef noodles there next time also^^ Yumyumyummmmmm
I swear it's damn gooood!!!! But it was quite spicy BUT STILL SHIOK I INSIST.
Headed to HLM to take my stuffs!! I miss working SOBS.
Took bus to Qiang's place so that he can change to go town!!!! I swear half the time I was in fear of getting knocked over by vehicles. Jaywalk like free one lor.
But anyway his dog is too cute ^^ And thanks for giving me and Wanyee perfume!!!!
Bused to town!!! Taka first then KOI Yes I want one green tea macchiato now PLEASE^^
Tried to get some shopping done at FEP but to no avail. Most shops were closed and I really liked this one top BUT IT WAS THE LAST PIECE and defected. WHY OH WHY! SLOPS.
Headed over to MBK!! Everybody was about half drunk because they just had company dinner!! So funny I swear to see most of the bouncers and staff drunk~ Awww
There was also lion dance!!!!! Come so late dance so long make me pay midnight charge LOL.
I did video down but shall only post it in MBK family!!
PS/: Don't fucking hold my hand or get close to me when I already show that I don't feel comfortable around you and I don't even know you well? Seriously SO TURN OFF. I don't say anything initially doesn't mean I am okay with it okay fucking asshole I'm just tolerating I even gave in and took pictures with you in hope you'll leave me alone but sorry you were over the limit, normally I don't tell someone to fuck off and really mean it.

















No comments:
Post a Comment