Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nights like these

HELLOW Everyone hahahaha!!!! 



Yesterday Papa and Roy brought their daughters out to play! Hahaha. Amanda missing though :(

Had Mookata first @ ClarkeQuay like a yummyyyyyy~ ^^
I swear it's like damn filling lol

Headed over to Bugis to play Billard hahahahaa 
I suck at it  LOL In the end put all the colour balls at individual pockets let me shoot HAHAHAHA


<3!
Thank you papa & Roy!


Headed to MBK Where everything went wild HAHAHA
Initially I tried to escape~ Went to Neverland to find Don Gilbert they all.
In the end, go there also drink

Back to mbk I see the 3 chivas bottles I wna faint LOL
Play 789 Killer max play neat ah

Hahaha lucky papa and roy tank some for me LOL 

And so.....

the fun begins....
hahahahahaahahahaahahaah









Papa and his daughters!!!! <3





MBK FAMILY HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment