Mahjonged last week with Sandy Shan Chuan and my les.
4 Rounds hardcore no joke!!
And I za hued once, $6.40 x 3 T.T
But I guess lady luck was on my side.... cause my cards were DAMN IMBA
Overall I won about $50+ after I minus the money lost from the za hu
STARTING CARDS. lol
In the end Man tai
Mantai zi mo ( You can see my pathetic pot of money almost empty)
LOOK @ MY CHIPS IN THE END!!!!
MAHJONG QUEEN hahaha
Jokes aside, I was really flowing with the mahjong feng shui or something!!!!!
Went to watch Underworld with Daniel and Wanyee AND IT WAS GOOD!!! I love Underworld 1 too~ Gonna dig up the DVD and watch it again.
Also I went to watch another movie w Daniel, the Jay Chou one. Viral something? Haha. It was good but the action parts were way too draggy. You can fight like a boss even with a bullet in your brain and 2 weeks of time left to live.... ?.?
WENT TO MBK AGAIN THAT NIGHT hahahahahaha I got drunk trying to make Andrew drunk. I need classes on how to train my alcohol limit. It's so bad now :(
Sorry and thanks Daniel for sending me home :)
Sorry and thanks Daniel for sending me home :)
So anyway, yesterday was my presentation. I went to school with barely 2 hours of sleep! Lethargic and drained, but I survived the presentation in the end haha!!!! We used up a little too much time and I guess we will be penalized :(
BUT IT'S OKAY WE ARE FREE BIRDS NOW
^^
During individual briefing, Sam Tan emphasized on how cheerful I was during the presentation.... well....
OBVIOUSLY Bcuz James Low was the assessor la DUH! Omg he is so fucking cute I was looking at him all they way while talking LOL (cannot stop smiling)
BUT FOR NOW WE ARE FREE!!!!!!! For a few days before exams start!!
But the days will pass by very quickly anyway....~
Went to Din Tai Fung for our feast hehe with Seow Hung and the burden
I was dying of exhaustion by the time I finished my food HHAHA
I wonder if anyone favours this dish as well.
I tell you I can eat 5 plates STRAIGHT. It is that good^^
Took 969 to Khatib and Boss cane over to fetch us to.....
SEA VIEW.
TO BUY SHRIMPS. WTH He's rearing shrimps now and they are so small they look just like micro organisms..... AND THEY ARE MAD EXPENSIVE.
20 shrimps for $40 ?!?!? Let me see if I can grab a few pics of them from google to show you guys


Don't be deceived by the pictures THEY ARE NOT BIG AT ALL Haha. The actual size of one of the shrimps is probably around 1cm in length.
So I headed home, had a bath and went down to Boss house. I WAS SO FREAKING TIRED I HAD TO SLEEP. HAHAHAHA Seowhung also fucking tired so we napped.
AND While I was still sleeping she woke up and played Modern Warfare with Boss.
TELL YOU, The bomb sounds and gun shots were so loud I actually dreamt that I was in a theme park and everything was bombing down.
Headed to Prata House @ YCK road for our TASTY TOM YUM MEE FEN^^
Whooooop!! But I secretly like the Biz Park one more. ^^
So anyway after dinner we went down to AMK to play L4D2 Wa the controls were so FOREIGN to me. I needed awhile to actually remember how the game goes.
And now, here I am, home sweet home blogging^^
My eyes are closing...... so heavy eyelids....................
20YROLDGIRLNEEDSSLEEP@HOTMAIL.COM























No comments:
Post a Comment