Hiyall~ Currenlty in TP library doing up our presentation slides. ^^
Looking extremely shag but nevermind.
Had Tomyum for lunch with Donovan lol and went opposite to wash car cuz I burden HAHAHA
No cuz TP burden.
I FEEL LIKE HAVING A SECOND BOWL NOW :-D
See what Jean they all did to my lappy -.- HAHAHA We had to suck up all the sweets
Amanda laughed till tears and we all started banging our chests like gorillas.
HMMM.
Anyway, I really hope Aaron Tan and Steven Lim fights LOL
I support Aaron Tan!!! Though I think Steven Lim will win.
Cuz Steven Lim started commenting on Aaron and Nina, and why when Aaron talks back it is deemed as an insult? LOL Idk why I am so into this saga but yea STEVEN LIM Y U SO AFFECTED? haha
Sigh.
How I wished everything could go back to before, before all the drama...
Stop making me sound like a bad person.... I didn't ask for any of this.








No comments:
Post a Comment