Hi.
In approximately 11 hours I will no longer be a TP student.
Today me and Seowhung stayed back in school to wait for Tom yum to start!!!! Lunch tom yum, dinner also tom yum~ Hahahaha LAST 2 TIMES WE CAN EAT TOMYUM IN SCHOOL ALR! T.T
We also went to check for flights and hotels!!!
- Hong Kong trip with koolkidz
- Bkk with QP
- Hotel stay w bbgs
- Bkk with MBK Family
Where to shit out the money I really dk hahaha~
Made quite a huge decision today with @Fiddielies
We may be leaving Singtel. :"(
I've worked there for 1 year + already and it's so hard to just leave!
All the memories and fun times................
It's so hard cuz all the people working there ARE MY BABIES ALR.
I guess I just want new exposure, a new experience
I suck at goodbyes but I know I'll eventually have to leave
Thank you everyone I've learnt alot from all and well Jas you don't have me annoying you alr^^
Hahaha peace at work~
Shi thanks for always supporting and guiding us with so much patience. <3
Thanks Dennis for always believing in us :)
Love you bbgs there - you girls keep me sane and make time pass faster ^^
Hope Service Horizon will continue to grow successfully!
Makes me think of my old clique of friends and how much I miss them.
I wish friends would never grow distant~
But people come and go.



No comments:
Post a Comment