I don't want to fall into love.... I really don't.
Physical scars are okay, but emotional scars can never go away.
Afraid of my past, no desire to feel the same heartache
For fear of the same mistakes a guy will make
What if I fall for you now?
I don't want to lose you to love, can we remain this way....
If I were to love someone again, I'd rather do it wholeheartedly.
Till then I'll need time to forget and let go of my past.
Okay, since I have a few pics in my bb I shall do a short update!!! ^^
Had dinner last week with Qiang and Wy <3
I cannnooooot stand Qiang's face. Seriously LOL. See only will laugh hahahaha
And Sakae uses Ipads for taking orders!!!!
SORRY XIAO MAO^^ Cup noodles vs sashimi LOL
We were so full we had to gamble on the last tempura HAHAHA I didn't lose WHOOP!!!
" Lao ba! bu yao du le! BA!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Headed to Honeymoon dessert! Nomnomnom~
SO DAMN FULL after dessert. Headed over to S Club to find Daniel and OFF WE GO TO ANOTHER IMPROMPTU MBK SESSION Hehe^^ I LUVVVV MBK
PINK TANGYUAN From just now's dinner lol
I swear I have to do smthg about my fricking eyebrows haven't gone shaping for weeks alr!
Well @ least the busy period in school is somewhat over. All the best for presesntation!!! GO RMT LAST LAP <3
Went Planet Paradise for about 2 hours with Amanda Qiang XiaoMao Daniel Qinggui and Eeliang AND IT SUCKED!!!! Left for MBK after awhile HAHAHA Home is still the best yo~
I don't want to overthink anymore. Just go back to being the bubbly me.
Recently I have been a little more emotional than usual, which is so unlike me. Went to meet bbg for h2h talk session just now, Im glad I have her. I realized I really have alot of lovelies around me, although we've not known each other long but hanging out almost everyday makes me more attached to everyone. And I can see genuine care and concern from everyone that I have not felt in a long time. Sorry for being that emotional bitch~ I know I've pinky promised many others. First and last time Im gna cry in mbk.
Mbk is my home, my playground where I go to enjoy and be happy. I love that place and the people in there. Why didn't I know you guys earlier ^^ I'm so blessed.





















No comments:
Post a Comment