Monday, February 13, 2012

The evil twin

Have a lot on my mind now. Shouldn't have read it. 
Typed and backspaced a million times




I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling.
I feel like a loser, and I probably seem like one to others.
Why is it... I can't move on.

I hate how we've become, I hate how you've changed.
There used to be so much hope, so much ahead in store for us.
I really detest the person you've turned me into, the mindset I have now, but I really can't help it.

I don't trust relationships anymore.
There is no such thing as love.

Seeing the change from the very beginning to how everything has ended.
It is so painful.
The person I missed, the person I love, is not here anymore.
And it's definitely not who you are now.
He was the old you, before everything changed.
Before all the never ending lies and the arguments
I still believe the old you is missing and not gone, there are two of you and you're the sucky one.
 He was worth my everything.

Fuck love. Haha. 
WHAT THE FUCK IS LOVE

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment