I wanna blog about today. But considering the fact that i have not slept for 2 days already and Bean is not online to send me the pictures i shall let my blog rest for today k! (-:

Wa my eyelids are so heavy now they can equal to the weight of ten thousand cows.:O
(yawns)
Struggling to keep myself awake so imma go bathe and sleep now.
I miss my friends!
Danny & co. Clarlynn Brainless. QP. Koolkidz. Laojiaos. Edward.
Watched 14 blades anyway. not bad, 6/10.
I HEART SALTED POPCORN MUCH AND IM CRAVING FOR FROLICK
K eyes are shutting down now....

Wa my eyelids are so heavy now they can equal to the weight of ten thousand cows.:O
(yawns)
Struggling to keep myself awake so imma go bathe and sleep now.
I miss my friends!
Danny & co. Clarlynn Brainless. QP. Koolkidz. Laojiaos. Edward.
Watched 14 blades anyway. not bad, 6/10.
I HEART SALTED POPCORN MUCH AND IM CRAVING FOR FROLICK
K eyes are shutting down now....
No comments:
Post a Comment