Saturday, January 30, 2010

What did cha say

Im in Four Seasons' hotel room nownownow whooo hahaha.
:>

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After handing in Macro Project was like the best time in my life WhooozxZx :-D

Mugged @ Library with Junyan and Gary on Biz Stats DAMN IT ITS SO FRIGGING EASY yet i chose not to study for the test. :(
Well @ least now i know hehe 8-)

ANYWAY THANKS jy and gary FOR teaching ME!
AND ALSO THANKS TO URE FRIEND JERALD AH :>
Hahah and they are super niceeee. upon hearing i lost my wallet, they got me one!!!!
I OWE THEM.

Anywayzzz after that i had Novir dinner @ Jurong Cafe. Talked about our identity and YES I BET OURS IS THE COOLESTZTEST MAN :-D Hehe.

Headed home and when i reached tamp inter...
I REALISED I LOST MY FUCKING WALLET!!!!!! :(
I have NO IDEA how it went missing i swear.
I dun recall @ all!

Checked w SBS , but no wallet. Like duh, who wld return right... take my $30+ and go.
With my $170 wallet :(

Sianzzzzzzz lahhh. Plus there are many things inside that i treasure alot.
My pictures.. letters.. Neoprints...
Please take my money but RETURN MEEEE MY STUFFS... :-(

IC LOST, MATIRC CARD GONE.
Like fucking sad only. :'(

After that STONED @ tamp inter and finally dedcided to take 72 home (my ezlink's w me)
Junhao called and said he wld go down and find me :> Hehe so nice of him lah. And after that he sent me to Srgoon Police post to make a report, and den to Macs to find the rest.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Kor finally got his bike! :-D Rode me arnd lan there.
Dota-ed abit and den left for home.

My walletttttt :(

I WANT MY WALLET BACK LAH PLEASE RETURN ME BACKKKKK :(
MY IC MATRIC CARD EVERYTHING I WANT MY PHOTOS AND LETTERS AND...... Idk.............. :-(

Now im rotting @ FourSeasons.
Damn awesome this hotel hehe 8-)

But im so bored, and bean just called me to ask me go watch movie with them
CAUSE THEY BOUGHT TICKETS ALREADY DEN PEOPLE BACK OUT LOR!
SHOULD I GO ANOT U TELL ME HAHAHAHAHA

Lolzxzx

Chats with bean:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Tuesday prawning with kool kidz really cant waittttttttt!
love koolkidz maxPhotobucket

I DUN WNA CHANGE CLASS I SWEAR I LOVE MY FRIENDS :(
Without Shayne being bitched by everyone esp EDDIE
and without the guys pushing us to do projects..
Without Seowhung and my les and weijun...
Without Pon doing the doggy face
Without bernard teaching me dota and to the rest of the girls -- NO IPHONE HAHA
WITHOUT EUGAY AND HIS HOUSE
(US BEING HIS MAID FOLDING THE CLOTHES)

I dun wna change class. exams dun come so soon pleazeeee :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment