Saturday, January 2, 2010

Like a piercing, pain and forever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KE AI DE RU TING!
(:
Hehe, enjoy ure birthday ah!! 18 already leh!
CAN WATCH M18 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :>
Love you!!!! (-:


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Pictures from prawning! Walaozzz the red eye flash thing SUPER UGLY MAXX can but nvm Hahaha.


i love my les <3
Photobucket

I OWE THIS GUY $13 BUCKS. LOL
Photobucket

THE FRIENDLY UNCLE WHO SECRETLY EXTENDED OUR TIME!!!!
Photobucket

THE PRAWNS WERE STILL TWITCHING ON THE PLATE!!! OMG FREAKING SCARY :(
Photobucket


Photobucket

Fire is purple!! whooooooooo Prawns being cooked alive!
Me and my les did the cooking lor! We are good cooks :>

Photobucket

The third prawn from the left kept moving and jerking even after being half cooked on one side.
"The strong wills of prawns" -quoted from my les haha.
I SHALL AIM TO BE LIKE A PRAWN :-D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

PRAWN HEAD :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

MUM MUM TIME. :) NICE AND FRESH LOR!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Haha okay i wna go prawn prawns again! :) Brainless! when i got$ we go okay!

Bguides was fun! Got soaked by the sprinklers :(
WILL UPLOAD PICS WHEN I GET THEM OKAY!!

Photobucket
Anywayz i would like to thank all that have showed concern to me in either way thru fb/sms/msn/calls/real life...I feel so loved, so i shall love myself! I will not go waste myself just to drown sorrows. I will still feel the same after that right? :( Thank you all for giving me encouragement during what seems like the toughest period in my life TO ME haha i know i sound dumb but it really hurts lah. I will stay strong. Though i know it may take time, I WILL DO IT!! Hopefully i'll feel numb soon :> hehe. Thank God for an awesome mom. The hurt i saw/feel/know... is enough to make me hate love. I shall use this as my concentrating point. :>


Cheers, everyone thanks really, have a happy new year!!
Just now i say like i will upload WJ pics haha sorry ah K.K im too tired. SRYZ!
TMR TMR K PROMIZE HAHAHA :>
These pictures were taken last time :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

smp cheer up too! thnks for listening to me even when u're in the same state as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment