Sunday, January 24, 2010

still the candy to my eyes.

Photobucket

Argh hi hi all :) Now @ eugay's house with my les and edi, tryin' to finish our macroecons project for my hot goatee hansen^^ Hehe. I have no idea why i cannot get myself to stay A.W.A.K.E omg. I miss playing like crazy last time, i miss secondary school life. :( Exams are around the corner lah, walauz DURING CNY somemore. Gna bai nian w my books HAHA.

(very very tall security guard @ ps he is 190++ HAHA)


Friends are the best, love them all.

I wna meet up with QP soon, i wna give great big hugs to them, gossip, shopping, stayovers. Babes we know we all miss each other!!!!!!!!!! :> And i dun wna change class next year. I cant imagine life w/o koolkidz.


I wna mahjong @ bean's place now cos i have no mood to continue this fucken project. :( Wish the world really will end in 2012, den i can play like a somebody manz.


Eating soggy twister fries is the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment