Sometimes all you got to do is endure :)

Love all my friends really. (Y)
Im so glad to have a whole buncha friends who will be there for me not only when i'm down ^^
Always telling me to slp early, morning calls, cheering me on for horrible projects, texting to see if i'm fine. I am i am, not to worry! :)
That's how much i love TP, STEADY FRIENDS.
DUA LOVE. (Learn from Boon)
of coz not missing out QP :> I blogged alr! Go see ^^
Ohwellsssss. Life's been mundane with projects and all. Can't wait for this week to pass fast.
Have been slping like in the morning since foreverz. Shld cut down on this bad habit! I know rightttt, the new year resolutions like fail with my own effort. Please let me be 39kg....!!!!!
~
Used to whine to him i dont wna change classssss!!!! :( I DUN WANT. O:
Argh i need to get my lappy's mic fixed :( Can't vlog/webcam properly.
~
To do list:
- Call SW
- Do smthg abt the hair roots/hair
- Order contacts for kim and her bf and me
- WATCH HULA GIRLS
its 5:30am im gna sleep now hahaha hadihaha
No comments:
Post a Comment