
Oh anyway i can feel that my luck is coming back! (-:
Hopefully it does for Seow Hung too. Anyway babe, i got good news for you! :>
(Sharksfin)
I seriously can't wait for tests to be over!
School's kinda screwed up sometimes but who cares.
Can't wait for Genting trip :> Will be needing that break from school.
Koolkidz girls did Koolkidz proud!
we all got full marks for our proof reading, next year we will get back our essay test marks.
Hopefully we can secure a high A! :>
& Holidays!!!!!!
Need a break from the longgg hoursss of schoollllllll........... :C

Picture taken monthssssssss ago LOL, found in SH's lappy lol
Looks like we were caught shoplifting.
Anyway i will not be blogging till tests are over.
Which reminds me, i shld check my exam timetable now D:
Everyone's human, everyone doesn't like to feel left out.
I know, don't be discouraged k?

Goodbye.
How i look like @ night.
(ZOMG I ACTUALLY HAD TO GUTS TO POST WEIRD PICTURES UP)

Must be the extra sugar i had today :)
from a special someone :>
No comments:
Post a Comment