Tuesday, December 29, 2009

if nothing else embrace faith and love

Hihi all .
Im so tired.
-Projects
-Exams
-Events (arnd 4 upcoming events)
-Not enough sleep.

Photobucket

Gonna post up a few pictures from my Arena :-) Alot of me ah. haha.
Anyway i liked what i wore today :>

Photobucket

Today Seow Hung's voice was sexy and my les looked like a vampire with her greyish green contacts. Sexy only 8-) Look like Megan Fox lor the eyes got me staring into them the whole day x.x
Photobucket

(Bought different colours for QP!)
Photobucket

The very cute cat @ Eugene's house ages ago. haha, my phone has long lost pictures.
It looked super scared can!
Photobucket

Yesterday met my fave girl Brainless and we talked and talked and ate fries and tea/coffee and played BIG2 with postcard-sized poker cards and cabbed home after missing the train by 6 minsssssssssssssss - it always pisses me off. :<
Photobucket
I'm really really crossing my fingers that 2010 will be a much better year. I really feel i've been through enough this shit year and i really really need to be encouraged lah. I have no idea what has been happening, everything is z=o=o=m=i=n=g past me, im so fuckentardedly blur. Its like one minute i'm fine, the next minute i can be devastated. Time flies like nobody's business and 2009 has been sucha fast paced year for me.

i
really
need
rest



Sighs please please Heavens hear me okay i need happiness. It has disappeared from me w/o a trace.

Photobucket



Mommy got me this cos she knew i wanted a pink polaroid! (:
If you actually read my blog and bothered to remember even the smallest details of my life you will know i've been yearning for a pink polaroid since forever.
Haha :-) This is nicer lah, but i still want a polaroid. Can take instant pictures. :>
Photobucket

My hammies!! (: I just cleared the cages for them so uber tiring :(
Photobucket

Studying @ Khatib Macs w Seow Hung like donkey years ago :)
Photobucket

So today we had Novir dinner.
Somebody waited for me for hours while i was still in school.
Sweet, yes? I didn't know why i felt so stressed still.

I hate being stuck in difficult situations. Its like as if God is testing my patience.
idk y'knw. Is it fated to happen at that particular time?! Its not like i don't appreciate it, i do but im STUCK S-T-U-C-K in choice.
And i will get all stressed up and grouchy and irritated.
& no idea what to do.

i don't like "forget it"(s)


Sorry i left early Novir! Had to catch a bus home. In the end 23 took so frigging long i cld be there for @ least another 30 mins more.


_________________________

For
,
I got him a Mount Blanc perfume, which i tirelessly wrapped around with layers and layers of papers and lecture notes until it got so big. ha, hope he liked it. Made a card too(:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I gave my time, love and heart to you.
You gave me everything i wanted, everything i adored.
You gave me love ,you gave me comfort.
You gave me peace when I'm troubled, happiness when i am down.
But now, none of these exist anymore.
And,

you gave me up.


Photobucket

I wish my christmas was as nice as last year's.
You and your love was all i wanted.
Im still searching for an answer, im still holding on to hope & love.

Hope you all had an awesome christmas (:
I know my friends did :>
Photobucket

Merry Christmas ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment