Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kiss smell hold touch

Hello all :-(
i almost got raped today.

sighsxxxx read my post below the Cmas party one to know what happened!!

rotting with brainless :>
Photobucket

Heart2heart talks, photo taking, night scenary, burping, bbq chicken wingz (love it max), fruit juice and a mei nu (:
hehehe
im the mei nu OKAY.


Photobucket

EPIC FAIL- I wanted 2 sit on the slide to take picture den i slid down -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket
Us and her golden fringe :>

Photobucket

AH BENGZ
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

HEHE THE MEI NU LOLOL
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Was so shiok lying on the floor wheewheewhee. I enjoyed the breeze talked abt stuffs, cried, laughed, smiled, jumped, got dizzy and just let loose.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

THIS PICTURE LOOKS DAMN WRONG LAH I FEEL
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I love random outings with this dumb Brainless. Sighs exams are on the way and i guess i will have lesser time for everything and everybody. I WANT TO BE HAPPY HOW HOW HOW I WANT TO BE HAPPY I WANT TO SMILE LAUGH JUMP LIKE USUAL !!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO BE WITH YOU.

):

Tmrw gna go celebrate WJ & BERNARD'S BIRTHDAY!
Will flood pictures so stay tuned!!!! :-D

I've updated like 4 posts today alr. WOAH i shld get a pat on the back for being so hardworkingz :>

TAG ME!! :-D AND CLICK ON MY ADVERTS!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment