Short update before my tests begin.................tomorrow.
:(


Im totally not ready for tests, my 2 weekends.....
i didn't do anything but got wasted.
Anyways, went CQ with Brainless & Jo ytd.
Pictures with both of them, will blog them when i get all.
(Thanks a million Brainless & Jolene ♥)
Show you someting funny i found in Jeromey's Fbook pixtures.


:(


Im totally not ready for tests, my 2 weekends.....
i didn't do anything but got wasted.
Anyways, went CQ with Brainless & Jo ytd.
Pictures with both of them, will blog them when i get all.
(Thanks a million Brainless & Jolene ♥)
Show you someting funny i found in Jeromey's Fbook pixtures.


Lol right! Someone actually commented " Identity Crisis"
Some pictures of Mentos :>
♥ She's very cute right! LadyGaga's fatter than her.



My dad made them a cage where they can see each other (:
Speaking of them, their food finished alr, need to buy!
~
Follow me on twitter :>
I'm not very pro at it yet but i'll figure it out :>
http://twitter.com/MINGSHUANG


Christmas is approaching soon.
Real fast huh, one year is almost over.

I am going to pester my mom for a Polaroid for Christmas!(:
Then i can take many pictures with all my friends, so awesome right!
& Maybe i'll be happier, haha.
Or should i get a pink corby?
It is just so pretty i can't stand the sight of NOT having it!
T.T
I hafta start mugging, oh and my sociology test was easy!
Hope they don't moderate too much!!! :(
~
♥
I MISS THIS.

Love you,
Ming Shuang
I'm not very pro at it yet but i'll figure it out :>
http://twitter.com/MINGSHUANG


Christmas is approaching soon.
Real fast huh, one year is almost over.

I am going to pester my mom for a Polaroid for Christmas!(:
Then i can take many pictures with all my friends, so awesome right!
& Maybe i'll be happier, haha.
Or should i get a pink corby?
It is just so pretty i can't stand the sight of NOT having it!
T.T
I hafta start mugging, oh and my sociology test was easy!
Hope they don't moderate too much!!! :(
~
♥
I MISS THIS.

Love you,
Ming Shuang
No comments:
Post a Comment