Actually my bad luck HAVEN'T left me yet.
Cos i carried my 2.5kg lappy from school 2 dbg 2 funan TO SEND IT FOR SERVICING.
It cldnt start up for a few days, rmbr?
AND.......... When i turned it on at the service centre,
IT STARTED. OMFG.
*curse curse curse*
Stupid luck. But wells, on the brighter side,
it is working!!!!!!! :-D
Ah but still fuck my luck.
F.M.L
I will be doing a few posts today!!! :>
According to the pixxtures in my camera(:
___________________________________________________
Met crabbie last wednesday!!

She knew i was feeling sextremely down.
So she bought me pink stuffs to make me happy!
Spent close to 3 hours talking and crapping with her till SUMO HOUSE closed.
I read her love letter from jeromey and it was FUNNY LIKE FUNNY SHIT :D
Pink pack! I LOVE U CRABBIE!!!!! :D

She knew i was feeling sextremely down.
So she bought me pink stuffs to make me happy!
Spent close to 3 hours talking and crapping with her till SUMO HOUSE closed.
I read her love letter from jeromey and it was FUNNY LIKE FUNNY SHIT :D
Pink pack! I LOVE U CRABBIE!!!!! :D
ok to prevent anymore sudden picture loss im gonna upload the ikea pictures into fb.
Girls wait k? i go edit and rotate them first.
(:
____________________________________________________________
Girls wait k? i go edit and rotate them first.
(:
____________________________________________________________
Went to eat @ Zhen Fa Steamboat to celebrate his birthday! (-: We were only charged $20 per person if im not wrong.
ALOT of food choices.
plus FREAKING GROSS LIVE PRAWNS (Eughkkkk.)


































No comments:
Post a Comment