Saturday, November 28, 2009

Your eyes don't fail you, it's the heart that thinks too much


(I miss my camera!!! >:)
Anyone willing to buy me rechargables, cause im BROKESHIT.
Photobucket

i love this website, you guys shld check it out!! :>
http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/

Awesomely cute!
Have been at it for months alr, wanted to share really!!
But i keep forgetting/lazy.... :>

Tip: If you're sad/gloomy go check out fml. Will make your day!! :) Like, luckily you're not that suay kia. :-D Saying this cos many people are telling me they are getting unlucky! :<
& i know it SUXXXXCKXXX Cos i was unlucky 20 days straight. So im sharing a tip on how to be happy here!!!! :) CHEER UP!!!


kbye, btw XX and kaykay&paul got new videos on clicknetwork.tv!!!!
I must keep to my promised posts! >: BUT I HAVE NO PICTURES!
So, not my fault! :C

No comments:

Post a Comment