Pinkshotzxlove

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Backspaced your name


Decided to backspace all my posts.
I love QP :>

I love my mother
I love K.K
I love you Alvin.



Stay strong, TMS.
IACAS.
I bet everyone hates me now.
Goodbye.
Posted by xxx at 5:02 AM
Labels: Crushed by your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Since 2007

1ST BLOG
2ND BLOG
3RD BLOG

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (51)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2010 (115)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ▼  2009 (99)
    • ►  December (34)
    • ▼  November (26)
      • Clinging on to invisible ropes
      • again & again & againnnnn,
      • Virgin phone post:)
      • _I_FUCKERS.
      • You're my sugar bun
      • Your eyes don't fail you, it's the heart that thin...
      • It's like it's been forever
      • wishlist.
      • Heart throb
      • UPDATED!
      • Promised and you cheated on it.
      • Tryna be patient, tryng not to lose hope.
      • I say the lovers will never leave the sands
      • Dance with the hea(R)t.
      • Zhen Feng's 19th <:
      • Party till dawn.
      • BAD LUCK NOVEMBER.
      • Wet eyes.
      • Oh the taste of your lips
      • I aint never seen nobody how they get so high
      • Know the whole story before you judge.
      • Backspaced your name
      • megan fox in my hair
      • HALLOWEEN @ BSC
      • Mustard seed in growth
      • boys cant touch my junk
    • ►  October (39)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.