Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN @ BSC

Okay hello everyone!!
*strikes off "halloween post" on need to do list*
I wasn't prepared! Only a tiara, but ohwells.



  • Swapped phones w steady sister! (-:
  • PHONE WAS DOWN YTD, DAMN FREAKY!
  • I have to stop skipping lectures
  • KB Mac to meet Shermaine! (-: CM, Ivan, Bee and Ahqing
  • I want more time with BF ley )-:
  • Tomorrow's gna be study hard time w SeowHung
  • I haven't bathe yet (1:55am)
:-D

i love annoying Brainless.
(-:
My msn font size is 26 it's big and nizzzeee (-:

Anyways, i have this pimple on my chin
OKOK

Sheryl got BEST DRESSED AWARD!!
Like awesomeeeeee.
She was a vampireeeeeee <:

I want halloween, the REAL halloween that QP always goes to next year!!
Trick or treating @ angmoh's houses.

Picture filled! (-:
~



Melody!!

Hadi and Melody


Me and Stannnnnn


ShiYing!

Hello hadi!!!


CHESTERRRRR (-:

DESMOND AND CRYSTAL! (-:


CHESTER AND CRYSTAL!


CRYSTAL AND JANICE


ISAAC AND PRINCESS


hiu ching , janice, me


miss zaxe sexy!!! (-:

DESMOND, HIDDEN JOLENE, ME, HADI, CURLY

I DONT HAVE A PIC W JOLENE IN THIS POST COS I CANT LOAD IT INTO MY COM!

Lec hall


Celeste & me! (-:

She looks like a vampire too!
and my tiara cut off )-:


Fionaaaaaa!


crystal chua!


me and alvin KHO,
who has super boring SIP


Zhao and Sheryl!
BOTH SUPER SCARY I THINK


Curly and me!

i like this pic, like awesomeeeee


Yep that sums up abt everything in bsc halloween!
Thr were games too and many sweeeeets, light sticks...
and i won in BINGO!
Got some PINK squishy thing which i find super cute :-)


Apart from the bad hair day and unprepared me,
overall was fun and enjoyable!


THANKS MAIN COMMS FOR THEIR HARD WORK! :>

someone's birthday on nov 10 *PENIS*



No comments:

Post a Comment