For those who think Dawn Yang's pretty
*ROLLS EYES*
"I didnt do 15 plastic surgeries and im a natural beau!"
*ROLLS EYES*
"I didnt do 15 plastic surgeries and im a natural beau!"
+++++++++++++++++++++
TGIF.
But im dead bored @ home.
Baby went back camp this morning >:
yesterday:


Reached home like 8am in the morning and sean sent bee to camp :>
Nao waiting for the brainless brainless to reply me.
I needa get hamster's stuffs @ thompson ^^
Bye!

Gonna send crabbie off!
Girls text me if u're gg on Sunday! :>
(MISS YA ALL :< )
I love our blog! ^^


But im dead bored @ home.
Baby went back camp this morning >:
yesterday:
- After school headed 2 carrot cake and oyster omelette @ Bedok w Les, Eugay and Edi.
- Ate cheezels on the bus to hougang.
- Headed to grandma's for steamboat :> ABALONEEEES FTW
- Uncle gg back USA next monday!! >:
- Sean and Bee drove to my ahma's place in hougang to fetch me
- Went over to Sean's place, CM & Shermaine drove over.
- They washed and polished cars, we talked abt ghost stories.
- Drove to amk macs drive thru, sean spoke thai into the intercom (-.-)
- Went racing w ah hua, walao, 160km/hr OWN LOR!
- Slept @ Shermaine's house :> Luv her lah! Always so nice let us stayover.
- I dun like bee, he keep playing with her dog and ignore me >:
- BUT I LIKE THE DOG SUPER CUTEEEEE X.X
Reached home like 8am in the morning and sean sent bee to camp :>
Nao waiting for the brainless brainless to reply me.
I needa get hamster's stuffs @ thompson ^^
Bye!

Gonna send crabbie off!
Girls text me if u're gg on Sunday! :>
(MISS YA ALL :< )
I love our blog! ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment