Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Living in the moment

Duck face 


WOW I haven't been blogging! Okay Let's go.

So after the crash, I stopped drinking, and KAN! It's damn boring without alcohol... Though i DEFINITELY FEEL MUCH Healthier haha But going down to MBK And drinking coke and green tea all night and seeing everybody getting all high and having fun.....................
.
.
.
I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY LOL
I MISS MY MBK FAMILY WHEEEEEEEEE

So I caught THIS MEANS WAR with Deshen (LOL) 
And it was hilarious, go catch it!
"He entered her premises" LOLOL WHAT



And Deshen is damn annoying @ times. LIKE REALLY ANNOYING. We argue most of the time (in a happy way) and at least he jia kan tang one so I'm obviously at an advantage cuz I can verbally attack better in English. ^^ But he enjoys getting mindfucked by me HAHAHAHA Like he can never win me in any debate.
*Raised eyebrow*


My pretty baby Fifi @ Work


I really need an office job. Retail hours are so long!
Any lobangs!!!!! And Im leaving soon also~~~ But I love the people there so much.
I was mad tired the other day and Dennis just let me sleep in the storeroom.
<3 I love my boss

Headed down to Angel with Marcus and Wyron to find their Dads to drink and play pool!
Haha it was fun. They have the funkiest dads ever. And Im so glad nobody judged me for my inks.
I didn't drink (GOD I WISH I COULD) and Marcus didn't drink either cuz he was driving.



HAHAHA HE IS SUCH A SAFE DRIVER NOW COMPARED TO BEFORE LOL He would just swerve from the 1st lane to 4th lane at a traffic light because I dared him to. LOL WELL THE CRASH DID HIM SOME GOOD ANYHOW ^^

Out with Wanyee baby for lunch @ Nakhon!!! <3 And den we headed to town to walk around and I bought two new sandals YAY ^^ Slacked @ Coffee Bean to wait for Xiao Mao, Sean, Marcus and Qiang to meet us. HAHAHA WANTON WHY UR LOR MAI KAI SO HIGH


Headed to Bugis and me and Wanyee just STONED FOR 1 HOUR Looking at the fountain in the middle of Bugis Junction. HAHAHA WTF MAN We were supposed to meet Xiao Mao and Sean at illuma but we were just goddamned lazy to re-cross the traffic junction. So we left them playing in the Arcade for one hour when we were all already at Bugis HAHAHAHA~ And there was this small baby girl observing the colourful fountain with us and she was forced to touch the water by her mom. She got so scared she cried and peed in her pants HAHAH Her mom regretted immediately LOL

Went to Pool Fusion and WALAO I THINK SEAN SPENT LIKE A $20 ON PHOTOHUNT LOL

Headed to Swee Choon after that and ordered hell alotta food hahaha I ate like 5 har cheong gais LOL In the end the bill was only $90+!!! Cheap for 6 people and we were SO. FULL. hahaha


Had mini karaoke session with Marcus today I WANNA GO KBOX SOON!!!!


Okay I have work tomorrow!!!! 
And I am so exhausted now I felt like I ran 18km or smthg

SO CIAOS~
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment