OKAY. So I cannot decide between an iphone4s or a blackberry 9900
FIRSTLY, The 9900 is SO MOTHDAFKING CHIO - This white one. But I have so much feedback that the battery drains like mad fast and it hangs alot. And I have battery issues with my current blackberry and I really feel like pulling my hair out all the time when it just crashes on me. Every since I've got the refurbished set (My current blackberry) the battery never lasts. My old bb used to live for 2 days with out charging with 3G on the whole freaking time.
AND I LOVE PRESSING BUTTONS :) I hate to type on the iphone man. I have an itouch, which makes it more redundant to get an iphone. But if I think about it, I can play games and store pictures on my itouch and use the iphone for applications and friend games ^^
I love how I can upload shit instantly with the iPhone like Instagram, facebook Check-ins (that don't take a million years to load), DRAWSOME, Scramble with friends, even the MAP Especially when I am such a direction idiot.
Next on, the iphone is cheaper than my blackberry. I only have to pay $248 for the ip4s but for the damn 9900 it's like $388. WHY MAN! ~
Everyone is in favour of the iPhone. IF 9900 has like personal hotspot it would be JUST PERFECT I SWEAR I WOULD BUY IT INSTANTLY. And along with a portable battery purchase.
AND THE IPHONE 5 IS COMING OUT. So why should I get an iPhone.
WALAO LA Im going earn alot of money and buy both phones.
But then again if I have 2 phones I would need the blackberry internet service as well to work my bbm
MY POCKET'S GONNA BURST LA
For the 9900 I'll get the white for sure
but for iP4s Idk. Black or whiteeeee. Black is nice like more iphonish
But white is nice too
And white is the newer colour
But I like the black one........and the white one.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.... I take back what I said earlier.
I need to buy 3 phones.
OH WAIT. THEY USE DIFFERENT SIM CARDS.
Iphone is MICRO SIM. BB is NORMAL SIM.
How now brown cow
Help? Yeah I know this post is so retarded.
No comments:
Post a Comment