WOW
I haven't been blogging for so long! I feel like I've lost touch with the world for a quite some time. Haha.
Okay so I went to Hong Kong with my darlings Crabbie and Ting! So sad Jo couldn't make it cuz she has GEMS and Sheryl wasn't free either!!!!
*Anyway GEMS is held on 30/31 March!!! Can't wait whee heeeee ^^ It's gonna be awsome! Going with QP~
There is alot to blog about so I guess the trip will be split into different posts!!! Pictures aplenty, not to worry.
Okay so on the first day Mom sent me to the airport!! And yes, BYEBYE SG! It was so good to know that I can be away from Singapore for awhile. SICK OF THIS COUNTRY. LOL
Met the girls at the budget terminal to check in!! the queue like long only! So we had alot of time to camwhore hahaha :D
Was contemplating whether or not I should bring my dslr but I guess it was too bulky and we 3 shared only 40kg baggage for the flight!
Okay so while waiting for our boarding time, we wanted to get something to eat. In the budget terminal there was only macdonalds, so we took to bus to terminal 2 (i think)
To our dismay there wasn't any food there!!! SLOPS So... we wasted quite alot of time like hunting for places to eat hahahha and guess what. We ended up eating at the macdonalds there..... -.- haha
Our boarding time was 1:10pm and by the time we settled down to order our food it was already....
12:45pm
HAHAH IKR QP GIRLS FOREVER LATE ONE
So we chionged our food and finished @ 1pm!!! HAHAHA
WE HAD TO CAB TO THE BUDGET TERMINAL LOLOL
And finding a cab wasnt as easy as we thought. HAHAH Managed to enter in the nick of time
IN DA PLANE!!!
HAHAHA LOOK AT TING'S HAIR LOL
Us being girls talked non stop throughout the 4 hours flight. HAHAHA Gossip session totally LOL
"Life is not maple"
"I want you to lie down on your bed and think calmly"
"Eat cheeseburger need 30 mins?"
HAHHAHA BITCHY SIA
We took many videos also!!! Shall upload if I have the time ^^
ARRIVED IN HKG! Took the skytrain to ANOTHER terminal to collect our luggage.
I hate this system. LOL You will know why in the Day 3 post.
The queue so long la LUCKILY IT MOVED FASTER THAN EXPECTED.
And I love how they have free wifi!!! I could instagram and facebook hehe
toiletbreak!!!!!
.........is never really a short toilet break with us.
So i bought a prepaid card there! $198 hkd! but I could use 3g everyday wheee Only I am willing to spend on such redundant stuff....
SO WE TOOK THE MTR TO MONGKOK! Cuz our hostel was there.
Yup we stayed in a hostel cuz it was much cheaper.
$70sgd only for 4days 3nights!!!!
Forgot to mention our airtix were only about $180 cuz crabbie cousin got discount whee
BUT THE TRANSPORT FEE QUITE EX! Like 60$ hkd just to exit the airport.
and we have to pay for the other trips to the other stations. But ohwells, confirm cheaper than cab^^
and the whole trip to mongkok took about an hour?
And we felt so foreign 3 girls 1 map only 1 reliable direction person (crabbie)
FOOD RIGHT BELOW OUR HOSTEL!!!
I never really fancied gongcha but they were insistent to try hk's one.
AND DAMN THERE IS A DIFF It tasted so good.
Authentic tea, lesser artificial sweeteners.
Idk if it's psychological or it really tasted good HAHAAHAH
The streets in Hongkong!
The icecream van was known as the lao sai ice cream according to Jason. HAHAA He said sure laosai after eating one I also dky!
Yeah we met Jason! Who lives in hongkong for those who do not know. He brought us around mongkok and introduced to us all the awesome street food!! And it is like he talks so fast in cantonese, even if I wanted to buy the exact same thing the next day I also don't know how to tell the stall owner.
There are MANY street performers in Mongkok!!!! only snapped a pic of the man throwing bowls on his head hahahaha
THIS COLD NOODLES DAMN AWESOME FUCKING LOVE IT
HE MADE US TRY THE CHOU TOU FU LOL In the end we all just took like one bite and he finished it all AHHAHAHA
This is like thier staple snack idk? Sold everywhere. Spicy fishballs and siewmais WHICH DO NOT TASTE LIKE ANY NORMAL SPICY FISHBALL/SIEWMAI IN SG
THIS WAS GOOD!!! BBQ-ED OCTOPUS!!!
Some black pepper chicken vegetable pie which tasted not bad!! By then we were all bloated already hahahah
FUCKING AWESOME TAKOBALLS
So much nicer than sg's
Den Jason bought a whole lot of intestines for us to try IT WAS GOOD LA WALAO But after knowing what they were it was quite a turn off hhahahahaa
thanks Jason for bringing us around! And paying for all the snacks lol!!! <3
THIS IS THE BEST MANGO SAGO EVER FUCK SHIT I ALMOST EVERYDAY DRINK
MONG GOR SAI MAI LOW YA PUN! Ahahahaha
it means mango sago half I think!
Headed on to NU REN JIE!
I must say they sell very similar stuff and it is not exactly cheap also.
About Singapore's price or even higher.
But well when you are overseas EVERYTHING SEEMS CHEAP. T.T
HELLO KITTY SHOP FULL OF HELLO KITTY STUFF WA I ALMOST DIED
After the long walk we headed back to our hostel! We had a really small private bathroom luckily. I dont wanna share bathrooms with other people!
It felt like a long day and so we didn't travel much but mongkok alone is SO HUGE.
Will blog about day 2 in my next post!!!
End the post with my favourite food in hkg......
EGG WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!! WALAO THIS ONE SEX UNTIL CANNOT SEX REALLY
LIKE SHIOK IMBA MAX EVERYDAY EAT 2 PACKETS
No comments:
Post a Comment