29th February has been the most memorable day in my life man damn.
I was actually thinking twice about blogging this incident but fuck it, I want to look back at at my blog when I am older and remember all the experiences, good or bad.
Okay Im not going to go into details on how my night started but basically, I was in J's beetle with M. And yeah we had a hell of a night @ Ocean and Mbk.
On the way home
170km/hr.
No one thought anything would happen I mean, everything was going smoothly.
I was seated at the back, no seatbelts on. J was driving us and M was in the front.
THANK GOD they had their safety belts on.
After awhile I dozed off, letting the booze kick in and slowly I just slept.
Woke up suddenly and everything went so fast
"BAM!!!!!!!!!!" I hit my heard hard on the right. The car swerved and skidded to the left.
"BAM!!!!"
I hit my head on the left and the car hit into something and "BAM!!" I had my head knocked for the third time goddamn hard on the right.
I was flying up and got slammed down, Up again and slammed down again.
FUCK MAN I was like
"What the fuck is happening"
"Ohmygod this feels bad"
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"
Then the car banged again before circling to a stop. J got out, M got out and helped me out...
I was trying to ease the pain on my head. and I was thinking DAMN I AM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE MAN FUCK!
I looked in front of me, J was running towards the scene. Using my shaky hands I took a pic
this was the pic I took w my phone
Sent it to Amanda or Andrew I forgot but I couldnt stand straight.
The fucking taxi overturned.
THANK GOD........ He climbed out of the cab trying to find his phone.
We were so relieved there were no casualties.
I was brought to the roadside where Amanda Reina Andrew Roy and a few of J and M's friends had just rushed down upon hearing the news.
Drank some water I swear my head felt like ten bulls just rammed into me.
Neither J nor M had injuries cuz they were belted.
The rest snapped a few pictures
I was too seh to move. My head felt like it could drop off anytime
J's beetle:
So Roy sent me home and I showered and headed down to meet M to go visit the hospital case of any blood clot. The doctor couldn't determine if I needed a CT Scan yet DAMN $300+ I hope I dont have to go. He then told me I am still under 24 observation and asked me to look out for symptoms.
$95 for painkillers and a peace of mind.
Idk if u can see but my fingers hurt so much right now cuz got internal bleeding.
I swear I am so happy to be alive. Thanks for all the concern. Currently the pain is bearable. Neck back head OH GOD. I would never want to experience this again and I hope Im fine after 24 hours.
Im just so happy everybody is fine and no one is hurt. I dont blame anyone, nobody wanted this to happen.
I can only say
...
THANK GOD AH seriously










No comments:
Post a Comment